Flat Roof Refurbishment – Advice and Support for Academies
Alumasc is fully committed to providing UK Academies with an unrivalled level of service and support in relation to their roof refurbishment projects.
Representatives from maintained schools and established Academies spoke to Alumasc’s technical experts at The Academies Show at the NEC, Birmingham on 27 November to find out more about the company’s roofing systems, available advice and project-specific services.
Alumasc can provide Academies with:
- Help with completing Academies Capital Maintenance Fund (ACMF) funding applications
- Roof refurbishment strategies, budget plans and delivery assistance
- Introductions to expert contractors, experienced in re-roofing schools
- Providing sustainable roofing systems with insurance-backed warranties of up to 35 years
Free services and support for the Roofing package includes:
- Roof condition surveys, including priority report
- Advice on Environmental/sustainable Roofing Solutions
- Re-roofing Specifications
Alumasc Roofing Systems recently worked with Gary French, Business Manager at Preston Business & Enterprise Academy in Yeovil. He said:
“The assistance Alumasc provided free of charge greatly assisted in the Academies’ funding application. Their involvement thereafter from initial survey to specification and installation management, via the Alumasc registered contractor network has resulted in a first class re-roofing scheme.”
If you are a Head Teacher, School Business Manager or Bursar who feels that your Academy’s flat roof is in need of refurbishment and would like to take advantage of the Academies Capital Maintenance Fund (ACMF) then please contact our Academies Expert today to see how we can help.
For further information contact Henry Bareham on 07824 691 437 or email firstname.lastname@example.org